Fees / Memberships
Daily Green Fees
- Daily greens fees for 9 holes, $15, for 18 holes, $19, during weekdays, except holidays.
- Daily greens fees for 9 holes, $17, for 18 holes, $21, during weekends and holidays.
- Daily greens fees for 9 holes, $2 for local students with tee time being 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. on weekdays.
Family Annual Memberships
- Two family members residing in the same household may purchase an annual membership for $490.
- Once a family membership is purchased then persons less than 18 years of age residing in the same household may be added to the family membership for $60.00 per person. In addition, a family member 18 years of age and over who is a full-time student and resides at least part-time in the household may be added to the family annual membership for $60.00.
Single Annual Memberships
- Single annual memberships $365.
- Junior memberships for youth 18 years of age and younger with play limited to Monday through Friday and after 4 p.m. on weekends and holidays $85.
- Monthly Membership fee $100.
- Monthly Memberships can be purchased at any point throughout the year, and run from the 1st day of the month, to the last day of the month.
Golf Cart Path Decal
There is hereby assessed a trail fee for golfers operating personal golf carts on the course as follows:
- Annual fee $75 per golf cart.
- Daily fee $10 per golf cart.
- Required for all personally owned golf carts on the golf course.
- Purchased from the City Clerk's Office located at 133 W. 8th St., Russell, KS 67665.
- All such fees shall be paid in advance.
- New annual memberships and golf cart path decals are valid from January 1st through December 31st of the current year, excluding days of scheduled tournaments.
- The course will be closed for aerating in the Spring and Fall with dates announced as weather permits, please watch the signboard on Hole #1.
- Memberships are not refundable or transferable.
- Updated membership rosters will be provided to the pro-shop on a regular basis by the City Clerks' office.